• ALCOHOL PROFILE 1 – BLOOD SAMPLES (LFT, CDT) – 3 DAY TAT – Cost - £140
• ALCOHOL PROFILE 2 – BLOOD AND URINE (LFT/CDT/Etg/Ets) - Cost - £180
• Trace METAL Profile – BLOOD SAMPLES - 7-10 day - Cost - £300
• Needle Stick Injury Profile - BLOOD (Hep B’s Ag, Hep C Abs, Hep C Ag. HIV 1+2/p24, Serum saved for 2 years – 1- 2 days for results - Cost - £170
• Needle Stick Injury Profile + Hep B Immunisation Programme – Needle Stick Injury Profile - BLOOD (Hep B’s Ag, Hep C Abs, Hep C Ag. HIV 1+2/p24, Serum saved for 2 years – X 3 Hepatitis B Vaccination –Administered at 0,1month, 6 months- Cost- £299
• HIV 1&2/p24Ag: Same day results - £119
Blood lead leval testing - £95.00
We can provide convenient on-site / workplace & off-site services to all types of organisations from large single & multiple site operations, for both private and public bodies.
Flu: Even though you may not be in the 'at risk' category for flu, it is still recommended you have the flu vaccine to avoid passing it on to others. The new 4 strain flu vaccine is available between October and March - £20 per vaccination. Providing flu vaccinations to your work force can reduce sickness rates within he winter months and avoids staff requesting time off to visit NHS GP appointments during the week. If your environment is deemed suitable we can attend your place of work and provide a full flu clinic at your convenience. (A nurse attendance fee of up to £100 per day may be charged, depending on location).
Contact us for further details as dates are already being filled by companies requiring the service for Winter 2018.
Individual immunity blood tests:
These tests are usually required for NHS/private health workers / carers/ Police/Dental staff - Varicella: Results take 2 working days - £75 Measles: Results take 2 working days - £70
• Mumps: Results take 2 working days - £105
• Rubella: Results take 1 working day - £55
• Hepatitis B: 1 Working day results - £55
Occupational health vaccinations:
Hepatitis B: Vaccinations administered at 0, 1 month, 3 months and 12 months, or 0, 1 month, 5-6 months. £65 per vaccination DTP: £40 per vaccination - provides 10 years protection
Hepatitis A - £75 per vaccination
MMR vaccination: 2 doses should be offered to individuals who are non-immune with a minimum gap of 4 weeks between doses - £50 per vaccination
Chickenpox (Varicella) vaccination: Clients who are non-immune should be offered two doses with a minimum gap of 4 weeks between doses. £75 per dose
Meningitis vaccinations - ACWY - £80 / MEN B - £140 PER DOSE
Diptheria / Tetanus/Polio - £40
We can offer discount to companies/schools where groups of 20+ require /screening vaccines/malaria tablets. Please contact us for details. We attend a variety of companies in kent and London who have been very happy with our services.
Our mission at JA Medical / Cosmopolitan Medical is to help our clients achieve maximum staff productivity and minimise their costs by maintaining the health and well-being of their employees.
We can offer services such as -
Drug and alcohol testing
Annual influenza vaccination